6 Awesome Products to Boost Your Beauty Routine
By Brianna, Oct 16 2014 08:37PM
We're always on the lookout for awesome beauty products. We recently went to Sephora and got a makeover by Carla in Santa Monica and went a little product crazy! Von Yohan Sem Cell Skin Care recently sent Southern Exposure the most fabulous serum and moisturizer we've ever used! (no kidding, we didn't get paid to say that) We're so excited to share our reviews with you.
Here are 6 products that will give your daily beauty routine a major boost:
1. False Eyelashes - We found these glittery beauties at Daiso on the cheap, but you can use any number of lashes to up your beauty ante. Just be sure to apply them correctly!
2. Red Polish - We found the perfect shade of red at Sephora from Formula X. Rouge is perfect any season on long or short nails. For a really vampy look, shape your nail beds into stiletto nails.
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner - We absolutely swear by this one. It just cannot be replaced. The shape of the applicator tip makes cat eyes achievable for anyone! It really does stay all day, doesn't drip or smudge, and is easy to remove with eyemakeup remover or an amazing cleanser which brings us to....
4. Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser - This cleanser is fabulous for normal to dry skin. Apply the gel like cleanser on dry skin in circular motions, then add warm water to remove impurities and makeup. It's gentle enough to use on eyes and strong enough to remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and eye makeup.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - This mechanical pencil is an amazing 2-in-1 that is an eyebrow blessing! Use the comb end to brush out brows and the ultra fine retractable tip to shape, define and fill in your brows.
6. Von Yohan Sem Cell Skin Care - The owner of Sem Cell Skin Care sent us some moisturizers and serums to try and the results were incredible. The Lilac line reduces acne and redness. Say buh-bye to breakouts and hello to clear skin. The Peptide line is for all skin types and it is nothing short of a miracle. It works on all skin types, clears skin and prevents fine lines and wrinkles. We can't wait to carry this line in Southern Exposure.
These are just some of our favs. What are yours? Comment below, we love to hear from you :)